Wednesday, July 11, 2007

Update

Lady at the onc's ofc didn't know what the deal was, she was just told to switch locations for everyone. Fine. So Dragana and I are going first thing so we can get there by 9:15.
Ran errands today: picked up the Harry Potter movie tickets, got DH's car waxed, picked up my anti-throwup meds, and bought my birthday bike! I'll post a picture of it soon. I found it at REI on Saturday. It's a bike specifically made for women and it's got suspension under the seat and cool stuff like that.
Dragana has a 6 mile bike route through the neighborhood that she's going to show me, so that'll be cool.
Just got back from the Harry Potter movie. We got there ~ 11:20 and were probably 150th in line. There were three showings: 12:01, 12:02 and 12:03, which were all sold out. We got to sit together, 4 rows from the front, so not bad. Good movie. They did a good job condensing the book and getting all the main points in, tho i did miss not seeing the Quiddich games. Wish it could have been a 6 hour miniseries kind of a thing....

No comments: