Monday, July 23, 2007

I Finished The Book!

Finally finished the last Harry Potter book this afternoon. Aaaah. A good read. I tried to finish it last night, but was so tired, kept nodding off every second sentence.
Pain in my left side is gone! Buh-bye!
Bathroom issues are still in play, but not as bad.

The bookstore Friday night was fun. Tons of people, some in costume. Little games you could play, and so on. Deanna and I wandered around, got our pic taken with the Harry Potter cutout, got a drink from the Starbucks stand, bought a book each, and then sat down in the greeting card section to read and wait. We were in the 4th group, which got to get in line at 12:15, and we were out of there by 12:30. I read about 20 pages before falling asleep.

Saturday, I loaded the dishwasher and tidied the kitchen, and took the girls to Chuck E Cheese for a birthday party. Other than that, I read the HP book.

Sunday, we didn't go to church, as I didn't want to have to run to the bathroom in the middle of the sermon. We went to a birthday party in the afternoon. I read for a couple of hours, but I had to tidy the house so Digna could clean today.

Ran errands today. Really tired. Going to go rest.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

good thing your copy wasn't like the one my friend bought -- check out this link: http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/19936826/

Amy411 said...

I saw a previous post of yours, regarding NIOXIN. Are there any questions I can answer for you? I am sorry your experience with customer service was not what you were expecting.