Wednesday, July 11, 2007

It's Over!

My last chemo is officially done! Of course, it wouldn't be a chemo tx at Northwest Cancer Center if you didn't have to wait. Dragana picked me and the girls up at 8:40, we dropped the girls off at Deanna's house, and then Dragana and I continued on to the Red Oak office. Got there right at 9:15.
15 minutes for the blood work
30 minutes waiting in the waiting room
45 minutes waiting in the treatment room
3 hours + for the chemo

In the nurses' defense, they were really busy. Pretty much every chair was full, and there were only two of them: Funny Nurse and Serious Nurse.
But, when Drag and I left at 8:40, we thought we'd be home before THREE.
Anyway. I'm done with chemo! Woohoo! Now just Neulasta tomorrow, and rads next month.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

So glad your chemo is over, Terri!

Leigh

Anonymous said...

That is so exciting!!! Yay!!!

(And I'm a totally bad friend who still hasn't sent you a new chemo cap. I guess now I can hope that soon you will no longer need them anyway. Doesn't mean I don't love you!)

Jacqniel said...

Congratulations, Teri! You made it!

Rosebud said...

Welcome to the I am Done club! rosebud