Monday, July 16, 2007

Today

There's nothing quite like being ten minutes away from home and having your body tell you You Need To Get To a Bathroom Right Away.
i'd driven first of all to the little cajun restaurant around the corner for some bisque, but alas, they are closing to become Another Mexican Restaurant.
So I drove to Boston Market for some Chicken Tortilla Soup. And on the way home, my body decided it was time for things to start moving.
I made it in time, tho. Yay.
Spent the rest of the day resting, really. Girls got home and promptly went across the street to play. Darcy and Greg bought over pasta and corn on the cob, both of which were yummy.
A neighbor stopped by and asked if Digna (Deen-ya) my housekeeper had any free days, so we went over to his house so she could give him a quote. She doesn't speak English, and he doesn't speak Spanish, so I "translated." My Spanish is the "Me talk pretty one day" sort, but I get the point across. There are some times Digna will just blablablablablablabla and I have NO idea what she's talking about. So I just give her the deer in the headlights look, and we figure it out.
Going to go lie down again. Lying down is fun.

2 comments:

Danielle said...

Hey, you can never have TOO MANY Mexican restaurants!

BearsCubs said...

Yes you can..(have too many Mex. Restaurants). We've got too many as it is.