Friday, August 31, 2007

Friday

Didn't sleep too well, so got up late. Took DD2 to school while I was still in my pajamas. Told DD1 to buy her lunch, and DD2 that I would deliver her lunch to her later.
Rads #5 today. I am going to Walmart to find Tom's of Maine deoderant or Crystal, neither of which have aluminum, so I can wear it during rads. I called the rads place yesterday and verified that I can't wear any traditional deoderant for the entire 6 weeks. My friend Deanna had thought maybe it was just before the treatment. No such luck. There's also the possible option of a deoderant stone, that my friend Erica suggested, so I will ask the rads techs today about that. I;m tired of being stinky!

1 comment:

Danielle said...

I've been avoiding aluminum for years and lately have been using this and it works great:

Adidas Aluminum Free - the first deodorant for women to manage perspiration as effectively as an anti-perspirant - 100% aluminum-free and non-staining. With patented* Cotton Tech™ to absorb and evaporate wetness naturally.

You might want to check and see if that would be acceptable for the tx.