Sunday, August 12, 2007

I Rejoiced When They Said Unto Me....

Went to church this morning. It felt really good to spend time in worship. And! DD2's Sunday School class
a) decorated "We Miss You" postcards for me
b) autographed a pink hat for me
c) decorated sugar cookies for me

SO sweet! Of course, the cookies are LOADED with frosting and sprinkles -- at least a 50/50 ratio cookie to frosting...

Went to eat at Sweet Tomatoes afterward (which is a fabulous salad bar restaurant where I have seen nary a living thing in my salads....). It was mondo bz. The first thing you can get on the salad bar is caesar salad, which I usually snack on as I make my way down the salad bar. I usually get about halfway thru eating the caesar salad before I have to pay at the end of the bar. I finished all of the caesar salad today before I even got halfway down the salad bar.

Then to Macy's to pick up some juice glasses, and shorts for DD2 to wear under her jumpers, and then home to chat with Leon for a while before he left for St. Louis.

Feet are still swollen, and I can't fit into any of my regular shoes yet, so I wore my beloved Skechers sandals, which are looking a bit manky.....

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

praying for you!

Clyde