Monday, August 6, 2007

Monday

Woke up at 4 am, then went back to sleep after 7, and woke up again at 10. i hope my body doesn't do this once school starts. that would not be good.
ate lunch at a little mom and pop shop called MIF Deli. they have these fabulous bierocks there. DD1 had a ckn pot pie, DD2 a meat and cheese pie, and i had a bierock and a fattoush salad. yummy.
went shopping: to Von Maur for a Nat Nast shirt for DH. (think the kind of shirts Charlie Sheen wears on 2 1/2 Men) and a bracelet and earrings for me. i'm not buying a lot of clothes for me right now, as i intend to get back in the gym once i get home, and don't intend to be this size very long.
went to the candy store so DD2 could spend the dollar Bapa had given her. to the hair salon to buy some follicle stimulator, and to the scrapbooking store to buy some stickers.
went out to supper with the parents to a local restaurant and brewery. i drove, so i couldn't have a beer, but i did have a flatbread pizza, which was fabulous.
going to go to bed early, though....i am pooped!

2 comments:

Jacqniel said...

I had to look up what a bierock was - and saw it was related to what we Nebraskans call a runza! MMMMMM!

Amy411 said...

Hi Terri,
Wow, reading your Monday post made me hungry. :) I am so glad to see that you are going to give the Follicle Booster a try! Let me know how it goes.

Take Care.
Amy Frizzell