Sunday, August 5, 2007

Saturday

Went shopping with mom and the girls in the morning, then ate at Cinnamon's Deli for lunch. They have the most fabulous soup in a bread bowl and sandwiches. I just had soup, as bathroom issues were arising again.
Shopped a bit more afterward. Went to see my niece Laura at her job at American Eagle, then drove back to the parents' house and took a nap.
My sister, nieces, daughters and I went to see "Underdog" at 4:30 -- cute movie.

Normally when I'm at my parents' house, i stay up till 12 or 1 scrapbooking or watching movies or both. I was in bed by 10:30 last night, and didn't get up until 9. I did wake up at 5, and had some cauliflower and celery with peanut butter ( i need to eat lots of fruits and vegetables these days, for the cancer-fighting phytochemicals they contain), but then went back to sleep around 5:30. I could go for a nap now, to tell you the truth.

No comments: