Wednesday, August 1, 2007

Tuesday

Still really tired. Rested in the morning, then ran pre-trip errands in the afternoon. The garage fridge was supposed to arrive between 5 and 7, so while DD2 was in her 4 pm social skills class, I went home and cleared out a corner of the garage so the delivery guys could have a path to deliver the fridge. It was 92 degrees. I was sweating like a big dog. Luckily, thanks to my hot flashes, I am used to sweating like a big dog.
Fridge arrived at 7:30, but we needed an extension cord, so we went to Target so i could get an extension cord, and DH could get the DVDs of "Hot Fuzz" and "The 300".
Now I get to go to Costco and buy lots of frozen food! I've never bought much there before because I haven't had the space. Today is Fill Your Freezer day at Super Suppers, so I'm going to swing by there and buy some stuff.
I'm told that the main SEs of radiation are your skin turning red, and fatigue, so I'm going to rely heavily on frozen food.

No comments: