Thursday, August 9, 2007

Pink Envelope Project

The BuhBye Chemo Party is Saturday, and i hope you can make it, it'll be a lot of fun. I'm also going to have pink envelopes there. There's a charity that basically grants wishes to women who have Stage 4 breast cancer, and I will have pink envelopes at the party, so if people want to donate, they can. Or they can just take an envelope and donate later. There are a lot of cancer charities out there, but this one touched my heart, as it benefits people in a tangible way.

2 comments:

Kman90 said...

I've been reading some of your posts, and I just wanted to say that I admire your courage for going through chemotherapy and the perils it brings along with it. Have a great weekend! :)

Amy411 said...

Hi Terri,
I think what you are doing is great! Where can I find more information on the Pink Envelope Project?

Thanks!
Amy Frizzell