Friday, August 3, 2007

Greetings from Wichita

The girls and I are here for a few days to see my family. DD2's school starts August 15th, so we don't have much time. We drove to Dallas Wednesday, and spent time with my friend Emily and her family Wednesday and Thursday, and then drove to Wichita today, fueled by Coke.
We ate at Toby Keith's restaurant for lunch in OKC. This is not a place to go if you want to eat healthy. The only salads they feature are small side salads (2). The only veggies they offer are cooked with bacon or cream, or both. Heavy on the fried food, the pork and the beef. Plus, they feature a fried baloney sandwich!
I got DH a t-shirt that said Who's Your Daddy? I tried to get one for me that said White Trash With Money, but oddly enough, they were out of the XL....

No comments: