Tuesday, August 28, 2007

Tuesday

Dropped DD1 off at a friend's house to catch the bus, as I had a meeting at 8:15 at DD2's school.
Finished the meeting, worked out, swung by Popeye's to pick up lunch, and went back to DD2's school to have lunch with her. She goes to lunch at 10:50. Today and yesterday, rads were at 12:15. From tmrw on, they'll be at 10:30, so today was my last chance to have lunch with her for a while. She got to pick a friend to eat with us at the Parent Table: Alissa. Not to be confused with Elisa, who is in their same class. I made that mistake and was promptly corrected. Alissa is one of those cuties whotalksveryfastandaskslotsofquestions.
Alissa: Where do you live?
Me: We live in Wortham. Where do you live?
Alissa: Texas.

Left school, went to the school supply store to buy some scratch and sniff stickers for DD1's class. Went to Rads #2.

Waited for ~10 minutes. Whole process: ~ 30 minutes. Much less conversation between the techs today. Only problem was, I worked out this morning. And the rads people don't want you to wear deoderant. And my arm was over my head. Whew!

No comments: