Thursday, August 23, 2007

Let's Face It, I'm Just A Negative Person

got the results from the PET today -- negative for disease. the tech said the PET was very sensitive, and could pick up microscopic disease, and that i would have a PET every 6 months or year (depending on what the ins co would pay for).
So, negative is good!

I start rads Monday. Monday and Tuesday, I'll go at 12:15, then I can go at 10:30 after that.

I have worked out 4 days in a row now. This is my new life -- working out every day. Which, sigh, is fine. I really don't like it, but it's necessary. Not only to deter any future cancer [Exercise is the anti-cancer drug] but also so i can fit into my clothes again. Food has been tasting really, really good. So i eat until i'm full, and then just continue to eat.

I do show some self-control, tho. i was at the Y Tuesday, and it was one of the employees' birthday, and to celebrate, they brought in...a cake. Refined sugar, white flour, the whole bit. And offered it to us, as we left the gym. Uh, no thanks. I'd have to work out another hour to get rid of it.

1 comment:

Jacqniel said...

Congrats on the clean PET scan! Now onward to the rads. Can you see that light at the end of the tunnel?